2020 Festival Information
Special Study Scholarships for 2020 Senior Vocal Competitors
2020 Syllabus Sections
For this year’s festival, age will be taken as at 25 June 2020. It is very important that you enter classes for your correct age as at 25 June, not the date of your section at the festival.
Online Entries for Piano (senior only), Speech (senior only), Vocal and Instrumental Sections close – with payment at time of entry – on Monday 18th May. No late entries can be accepted. Should the Covid-19 situation change, requiring a full cancellation, your entry fees will be refunded apart from a small website fee.
Please note that ALL information must be supplied on the entry form. Composers, Titles, etc. No incomplete entries can be accepted due to the short preparation time-frame we are now faced with.
Important Things to note:
- There will be no festival dates in early July in Pukekohe. Most of those events have been re-scheduled to Hawkins Theatre.
- There will be no vocal or instrumental group entries taken this year. Instrumental duet classes are also cancelled.
- The festival will now commence at the Hawkins Theatre on Tuesday 14th July.
- There will be no junior sections for either the Piano Section or the Speech Sections. Classes will be held for 13 Years & Over only. Please see revised online syllabuses.
- August Dance Sections. Tap, Troupes, Ballet. Your online entry forms are being held back at the current time. Further information soon.
THERE IS NO CHARGE FOR A PRINTED PROGRAMME ON YOUR ENTRY FORM AS EACH SECTION WILL BE AVAILABLE AS A FREE PDF DOWNLOAD.
SAPACS uses ONLY online registration for our festival. There is no downloadable or printed entry form available, as ALL entries MUST be done via the SAPACS website. Please contact email@example.com or phone 09 2385861 if you need assistance, however, please note that SAPACS is not able to do your online entries for you. Teachers: please get your students to do their own entries. Your students will all get an invoice/summary of their classes entered for you to check.